Index legal translation, the leading translation agency, provides legal translation services for all documents required for official use in UAE. In Abu Dhabi, any certificate or document in any language other than Arabic intended to be submitted to the Immigration, Driving School, Ministry of Labor, Courts or any official department should be translated by a legal translator certified by The UAE Ministry of Justice. Index Legal Translation is a certified legal translation office in Abu Dhabi and our translators are MOJ- certified. In UAE, The translated document shall not be valid for official use unless the translation is performed by a MOJ- certified translator.
Since establish in 2003, Index Legal Translation, Abu Dhabi, has translated tens of millions of documents both from and into Arabic. All our translations are highly appreciated by the major companies within UAE and abroad as we maintain the highest standards of quality and excellence.
Index legal translation is committed to provide the best legal translation services at all times.
Legal translation services
Website translation services
Financial translation services
Legal Translation Services
• Legal translation for your home driving license required by Abu Dhabi Traffic and Licensing Department.
• Legal translation for birth certificates required by The General Directorate of Residency& Foreigners Affairs, or by the Embassies within United Arab Emirates.
• Legal translation for marriage certificates required by The General Directorate of Residency& Foreigners Affairs, or by the Embassies within United Arab Emirates.
• Legal translation for degree certificates required by the Ministry of Labor or any other department.
• Legal translation of memoranda and articles of association required to incorporate a company within UAE. Existing Companies have to amend their memoranda and articles of association to comply with the UAE New Commercial Companies Law of 2015.
• Legal translation of local service agent agreements required to set up a sole proprietorship (owned by a foreign investor) in UAE.
• Legal translation of powers of attorney required for notarization before the Notary Public.
• No objection letters required by the Ministry of Labor, Traffic Department, or any other company or entity within UAE.
• Contracts& Agreements.
• Statements of Accounts.
• Delivery Notes.
• Local Purchase Orders.
• Minutes of meetings.
• Court Rulings.
• And More…
Visited 59 times, 1 Visit today